Senin, 24 November 2008

Monday, November 24, 2008

10.49 pm

Gothenburg, Sweden

Cloudy, 0 Celsius


PALM LINES

Actually, I don’t believe about fortune-telling, but if you meet someone who tells you that he/she can read your hand, I believe that you’ll be interested. And it also happened to me. I thought why not? ;)


So, in these three weeks I met 3 people who could read palm lines, at least they said that they could do it. And what makes it is more interesting is that these 3 people are from different nationalities.


Let’s start! The first person said Risma, you would make a big change in your career in the middle of another career because of some reasons and probably you wouldn’t be rich (my heart was screaming.. oh nooo… I need money.. hehhe).

However, (yes! this was the word that I was waiting for.. :b), I saw in your hand that you would travel around the world. At that moment, I was surprised because she was the forth person who was telling me the similar foretelling. Big question now?!


Then the second person told me lots of things about my life with reading my right hand.

He said that I had a traumatic in my childhood which made me changed into another “Risma” in some way. (hmm.. don’t know).. and it showed in my hand that I was a lucky person.. (hooray.. at least.. I feel that.. and you know what, If somebody ask me to think about one word to describe my life and in a second I will say “lucky!”)..

"you just have found yourself since probably 2 or 3 years ago.." (do you get what he means? I think it’s about I found “the real Risma” just from few years ago..) – in my opinion.. probably that’s true.. but I don’t wanna describe my feelings here cause I am scared this blog will be 10 pages long in the end.. ;b

He continued, “this line in the middle shows that you are smart..” (uuuuu… really?!!) “and you are difficult to get in love with someone because you have high standard criteria of a man for being your boyfriend”.. (.. yup..! it is easy to say that I like someone.. but to say I love you…. It takes a long time for me to say that..) then the last thing he said that I would have a pretty good career.. (thank god!)


And the last person just read my palm lines yesterday. She said that I’m gonna be married only one time in another few years in the future.. (hip hip huraa...who’s that man..? I'm curious.. actually, my mom must be happy to hear this insight)..

Then… another weird thing happened.

“Risma”, she called me.

“What?”, I replied.

“ooh.. you’re gonna work with people..", she said.

(my thought: come on.. of course I will work with people..)

"but, most of these people are not from your country”, she continued.

Ohmygod! She became the fifth person!! How interesting! And big smiles on my face!


Sooo.. what is palm reading? Palm reading is known as chiromancy. The purpose of palm reading is to foretell the future of each person by analyzing the lines on one's hands.


Want to read your own hand?

Check this link out:

http://www.sailor-games.com/FortuneT/hands.html


Want to learn about palm reading? This website is full of palm lines' information.

http://www.ofesite.com/spirit/palm/lines/linelife.htm


This is just for fun.. don’t be too serious..

If you have a dream, just believe in yourself that you can reach it..

Soo.. good luck with your future :)


Today’s song: snow patrol - signal fire


Regards,

R.A.A ;)

-Something happens because of a reason-

1 komentar:

rizli mengatakan...

dulu aku diramal, bakal tajir, karir sukses, tapi leboy abiss hahha...